Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS Housing Loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SSS Housing Loan Empty SSS Housing Loan Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:27 am

Ben

Arresto Menor

My mother had an existing housing loan before sa SSS with a co-maker and several re-structuring na ang nagawa sa loan. Pero nakamatayan na po nya yun nang di nabayaran. Last October 2010 ako na po ang nag full payment sa loan. Receipt had been issued nang SSS.

Questions ko lang po ay:

1. Till now di pa nirelease nang SSS ang Land Title and they told us na we had to go for Extra Judicial process (total of 6 brothers and sisters kami). Right now we don not have the money needed for the Extra Judicial Process, is there any other way or means na wag munang mag extra judicial at release muna ang Land Title?

2. Second, kahit nakamatayan na po ba nang mother ko ang loan, kailangan pa ba na bayaran namin ang housing loan sa SSS, dahil may co-maker sya?

Thanks

2SSS Housing Loan Empty Re: SSS Housing Loan Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:50 pm

attyLLL

the interest in the property is part of your mother's estate. there really should be a settlement before a title can be issued to the heirs.

i thought the loan was already paid? what other loan is this?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3SSS Housing Loan Empty Re: SSS Housing Loan Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:14 pm

Ben

Arresto Menor

The loan po ay bayad na nga po. Just asking like the case of my mother who died already na may loan sa SSS, di po ba na offset na yun kasi nakamatayan na ang loan. Or pag may loan isang tao at may co-maker dapat pa din bayaran ang loan. May case po kasi na yung kapitbahay namin na atake sa puso and unfortunately he died and the existing housing loan nya sa SSS ay na offset na at na paid na bale dahil sa death nya. Sa case nya wala syang co-maker.

4SSS Housing Loan Empty Re: SSS Housing Loan Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:04 pm

attyLLL

death by itself does not extinguish a loan; the estate of the person becomes the debtor.

you should investigate whether your neighbor had a life insurance policy with the SSS as beneficiary. that is the common reason how a death leads to extinguishment of a debt.

when a person dies, ownership over the properties in their estate transfers to his heirs, but the law requires procedures and payment of taxes for the transfer to be registered. that is why the SSS requires you to execute an extrajudicial settlement of estate.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum