Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tax Declaration

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tax Declaration Empty Tax Declaration Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:50 pm

msfilipnatraveler

Arresto Menor

Hello to everyone. I am buying a property here in Philippines under tax declarations. The property has been validated in DENR that's it alienable. The owner of the land is their deceased parents. They subdivided it and have it surveyed already. They also have a Extrajudicial Settlement that this parcel of the land belongs to Joanne. Everything's seems okay. But my concerned is The tac declaration is still under the name of their deceased parents. Do you think I will have problem if I'm gonna have it titled? Please enlighten me..

2Tax Declaration Empty Re: Tax Declaration Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:04 am

msfilipnatraveler

Arresto Menor

up pls

Sent from Topic'it App

3Tax Declaration Empty Re: Tax Declaration Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:21 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

You will not have any problem titling it to Joanne. You mentioned that it was adjudicated extrajudicially that it belongs to her. Thus, she will be considered as the owner who may register it in her name. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/land-titles-real-property-registration

4Tax Declaration Empty Re: Tax Declaration Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:10 am

msfilipnatraveler

Arresto Menor

Yes but she's selling it to us. We will maybe close the deal next week but I am still worried. Since the tax declaration is still under her mother's name and not her name ( Seller Joanne )

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum