Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Closed Farmers Bank

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Closed Farmers Bank Empty Closed Farmers Bank Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:01 pm

enopi

Arresto Menor

May I ask for your legal opinion: We had a time deposit w/the now closed Farmers Bank. PDIC has denied our claim as our name is not registered in the books of the bank. Not one among the depositors under Double Your Money product w/time deposit certs were paid. We hold on the Time Deposit Certs, copies of our check payments when we opened the account (that shows it was cleared by MetroBank Aguirre Branch)and PDIC's Letter denying our claim. What are our options?
Thanks in advance.

2Closed Farmers Bank Empty Re: Closed Farmers Bank Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:22 am

attyLLL

didn't they ask you to file an affidavit of ownership with circumstances? that is your remedy. attach all your docs and file within 60 days.

if that was done, file a motion for reconsideration. if that still fails then litigation may be necessary.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum