Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shark loan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - Shark loan Empty Shark loan Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:10 am

nikkie23

Arresto Menor

Good morning. I just want to know kung may Law ba sa Philippines to limit the interest rate ng mga lending company including the online lending company. Are they allowed up to 40% interest. Nag try po ksi akong mag loan sa online. 3,000 pesos po ang loan ko and nawalan po ako ng trabaho so hindi po ako naka bayad. After 2 months po tinawagan nila ako to settle my account. Pero 6,200.00 na daw po ang dapat kong bayaran or else they will file a case and they will schedule an ocular visit at kukunin nila ang mga gamit na pwede nilang kunin. I'm processing po kasi ngayon ng mga requirements ko and that includes NBI and Police clearance.

2loan - Shark loan Empty Re: Shark loan Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:46 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

a lending company can charge whatever interest they want as long as the borrower agrees to it. nung nangutang ka, may terms and conditions yan. check mo yun at dun mo malalaman kung bakit lumobo yung utang mo.

3loan - Shark loan Empty Re: Shark loan Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:57 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Kung magkano ang interest rate na napag-agreehan ng parties, yung ang masusunod. Pwede ka humiling sa korte na babaan ang interest, pero dapat umabot pa sa korte para mo yun mahiling, at hindi ka din nakakasiguradong pagbibigyan ka. Pero kung hindi nasusulat ang agreement regarding payment of interest, hindi ito pwedeng i-enforce against you. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/proven-ways-debt-collection

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum