Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Computation of tax of a housing loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Computation of tax of a housing loan Empty Computation of tax of a housing loan Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:49 pm

Judy26

Arresto Menor

Dear all lawyers
Patulong nmn po Kasi po my bahay po kmi na sinalo Ang paghuhulog sa pagibig ngayon gusto nmn na ilipat samin Yung loan ska Yung title ng bahay kya lng po Yung kumuha kmi requirement and they compute our tax it cost more than 50k and have to pay within a month di po ba pag housing loan Yung home developer Ang nagbabayad ng tax and pano ganon kalaki Yung tax yearly dn kmi nagbbyad ng amilyar and our our house total cost is 600k

2Computation of tax of a housing loan Empty Re: Computation of tax of a housing loan Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:34 am

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Hello po,

Kapag mag-assume kayo ng mortgage sa PagIBIG, hindi po automatic ang transfer ng title. Ang nagbabayad po dito ay yung buyer, kayo po iyon. Lahat po ng expenses associated with that account ay sinasalo ninyo.

Ang amilyar ay yearly po, ito po ay tax ng local government unit.
Ang tax sa pag-transfer ng title registration ay one-time payment, ang tawag po dito ay Capital Gains Tax at ito ay binabayad sa BIR.

Ang computation po nito ay 6% of the amount in the Deed of Absolute Sale. Mag-ready pa po kayo ng additional money para sa registration sa Registry of Deeds at transfer of name of tax declaration.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum