Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1support - HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT) Empty HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT) Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:29 pm

missymissy

Arresto Menor

Di ba po, the husband and wife are obliged to render mutual help and support? Paano po kung ayaw pumayag nung nanay na makihati sa gastusin ng mga bata?? Parehas po may work ang magulang. Ang gusto po ng nanay ay yung tatay lang ang gumastos sa mga bata tapos bahala na ang nanay sa sarili niyang gastusin. Kumbaga sarili niya lang ang poproblemahin niya at bahala na ang tatay sa lahat. Tama po ba yun? Anong legal action ang pwede po sa ganitong eksena? Kasal po sila ngunit hindi na nagsasama at nasa poder ng nanay ang mga bata. Pa-advise naman po.

Last edited by missymissy on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:34 pm; edited 4 times in total

2support - HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT) Empty Re: HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT) Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:21 am

missymissy

Arresto Menor

Thanks in advance sa makakatulong.

3support - HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT) Empty Re: HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT) Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:25 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

It really depends on the financial condition of both husband and wife, and how much can they contribute for the family's welfare.

There is neither a fixed amount nor a set percentage under our law, so it is usually the family court who will construe the proper amount if there is a case filed, taking into account all factors that affects the funds of a family.

Ideally, both husband and wife should contribute financially for the family's welfare in accordance to their financial conditions.

4support - HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT) Empty Re: HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT) Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:36 pm

missymissy

Arresto Menor

thepoetsedge wrote:It really depends on the financial condition of both husband and wife, and how much can they contribute for the family's welfare.

There is neither a fixed amount nor a set percentage under our law, so it is usually the family court who will construe the proper amount if there is a case filed, taking into account all factors that affects the funds of a family.

Ideally, both husband and wife should contribute financially for the family's welfare in accordance to their financial conditions.

Anong case po ang pwede i-file kapag ayaw makihati nung isa kahit same sila na may work at same amount ng sahod?

5support - HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT) Empty Re: HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT) Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:37 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

I think it is a petition for support.

A lawyer specializing in family law should be asked, so that an authoritative answer can be acquired.

6support - HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT) Empty Re: HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT) Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:38 pm

missymissy

Arresto Menor

thepoetsedge wrote:I think it is a petition for support.

A lawyer specializing in family law should be asked, so that an authoritative answer can be acquired.

I see. Thank you po.

7support - HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT) Empty Re: HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT) Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:42 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

missymissy wrote:
thepoetsedge wrote:I think it is a petition for support.

I see. Thank you po.

You're welcome.

I am still a law student, so I apologize if I am often recommending that you should speak to a lawyer. I am in no position to give absolute legal advice because I am not a lawyer yet, although I hope to earn the right to be called as such once I take the bar.

Good luck with your situation. Godspeed.

8support - HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT) Empty Re: HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT) Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:51 pm

missymissy

Arresto Menor

No problem. I take any simple yet informative advice. Good luck on your bar exam in the future, too. Trust yourself. Keep the faith. God bless.

9support - HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT) Empty Re: HELP!!! (MUTUAL SUPPORT) Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:53 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

missymissy wrote:No problem. I take any simple yet informative advice. Good luck on your bar exam in the future, too. Trust yourself. Keep the faith. God bless.

You are too kind. Thank you for your supportive words. They mean a lot to a law student like me.

Godspeed, and please do not hesitate to post your questions here. We, the members of this humble forum, will do our very best to help you out with what little we know of the law.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum