Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid Salary Loan left in UAE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - Unpaid Salary Loan left in UAE Empty Unpaid Salary Loan left in UAE Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:51 am

unwritten

Arresto Menor

loan - Unpaid Salary Loan left in UAE D4817510

[size=35]Hi po gusto ko lang po sana itanong kasi po may na receive po akong email asking for a full amount payment may naiwan kasi akong SALARY LOAN sa dubai that was 2013 pa yata and now naningil na sila..ang sinisingil nila sa akin ay nasa 4k AED. Nung time na nasa dubai pa kasi ako noon nag sasalry loan nako sa kanila and kada sahod ili less nila automatic sa account ko nagka prob nalang akko sa last kasi nagbresign ako dahil sa issue sa working environment. Ngaun po makukulong po ba ako sa pinas dahil dyan sa dko nabayaran? Nakalagay din kc sa note ng email na pag dko daw babayaran ilagay name ko sa travel ban and police case pati civil case ang office ng naningil sakin based on his email ay nasa pinas sya bandang pasay ang office. dko naman talaga intention na iwanan utang ko sa katunayan nga balak ko hulog hulogan kahit maliit kc sa ngaun wala pako work nag pi freelance lang ako...

idagdag ko lang wala pang nang haharass sakin via phone...1time may napansin ako nagbadd sa linked account ko and nakiki pag fren sya and then later nang hihingi na ng cp # ko so nagduda ako bat nang hihingi cp# naalala ko after ko sya i approve un fren request nya saka ako nakatanggap ng email na may naningil feel ko un collection agency trying hard to look for my cp# then they will verbally cursed me.[/size]

2loan - Unpaid Salary Loan left in UAE Empty Re: Unpaid Salary Loan left in UAE Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:13 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

As far as our PH laws go, walang nakukulong sa utang dahil civil case yun primarily. Sa criminal case lang yung may element of imprisonment.

Come clean with the bank that you have a salary loan with. Talk to them and tell them your current financial situation. Tell them that you are willing to settle your debt through a payment scheme that is possible with your current cash flow. Ask also if they have an affiliate bank here in the PH where you can pay your debt in increments. Request that all the terms and conditions that you will agree upon via phone be given a copy either through snail mail or e-mail for evidence of the agreement. Also, ask for receipts when making payments, so that you will have proof on your end on the payments made.

Good luck. I hope this matter will be settled as peacefully as possible.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum