Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ginugulo at Iniiskandalo ng kapatid at hipag ng asawa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

openaelen

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I would like to get advice regarding my problem.

We're currently living in our husband father's house who passed away last year.

It happened last Friday, I went outside to buy something. When I arrived home, I saw the sister in law getting foods in our ref  without our permission and nobody's in the living room/kitchen at that moment. So, I talk to my husband to talk to them, of course, in a nice way not to do it again or better ask permission from us before getting something.

So my husband talk to the sister in law, but the sister in law responded roughly, cursed my husband, shouted on him and said bad things about me. My husband defended me and said sobra ka wag ka na uulit mangalka and left.

The sister in law immediately go to our house, calling me by shouting my name, cursed me even my 5 year old children is there. In short, nagiskandalo. I was resting in my room that time so di ako umababa. They live in a different house by the way, a bit far from us. Inakyat nya ko sa 2nd floor where our room is situated, banged my door, shouting and telling me to go out.

Lumabas ako, thinking she will stop shouting and ask her to sit down and talk about it with me calmly but she refused. She went outside our main door nagsisigaw at nagiiskandalo. Di ko pinatulan

The next day, pinasugod nya asawa nya (my husband's brother at iniskandalo din kami at akmang sasaktan ang asawa ko. Until now, they still didnt stop. Sa tuwing pupuntahan nila mother in law ko, they always shout and curse us even andun mga anak namin. Please advice us on what to do. Nahihiya na din po ako sa mga kapitbahay at
ayoko po marinig ng mga anak namin mga sigawan at murahan nila

Now, the brother wants to live with us and create division on our house which they didnt spend even just a single cent.

Ano po gagawin namin para di na kami guluhin. Salamat po

Last edited by openaelen on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong title)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum