Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land Oocupied by settlers own by my grandfather

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

johnDG

Arresto Menor

My grandfather owns 9,700 square meter of land which durings (2 decades ago) his prime lets poor neighbors put up a small "kubo" temporarily and give my grandfather a half a sack of rice as means of rental payment.Now as of 2018 already 37 settlers are now claiming that they owned the land which they do not have the title because we have the land title and the realty tax is paid as well.It was name to my mom and passed it to my auntie when she died. My auntie already initially made some action by talking to the settlers but they refuse to cooperate and refuse agree with the terms.And even told us we cannot do anything about it. What do you think is the right approach to this kind of land problem..

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

hire a lawyer and pursue legal action in court.

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Send a demand letter asking them to vacate the premises, then file a complaint with the barangay. We are not expecting them to come across with you and settle the matter, so once the barangay issues a Certificate to File Action, you may now proceed in filing a court case to have them ejected from the premises. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/ejectment-leased-premises

Yian

Arresto Menor

We buy a foreclosed property at pagibig mutual fund. The prev owner wont vacate the premises.
May i know if the prev owner have an option to redeem the property.

The house is foreclosed for 9yrs. Already.

Is there any posible that they will won if we filed it on court?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum