Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Motion for reconsideration

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Motion for reconsideration Empty Motion for reconsideration Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:11 am

mayvel0729

Arresto Menor

NASA drug rehab po asawa ko ngayon mag 2mos na po. Anu pong iba pang option para mapababa ung decision sa kanya na 6mos rehabilitation. Pwede po kayo syang mag out patient basis na lang. Negative po any result ng drug test nya noong nagpa admit po sya. Saan at kanino po kami pwedeng lumapit, salamat po

2Motion for reconsideration Empty Re: Motion for reconsideration Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:10 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

I am personally not familiar with the internal procedure in drug rehabilitation programs. It may be best for you to first initially consult the warden of the rehabilitation center as to what steps you can take to lower the time spent of your spouse.

If it is similar to the procedure with jails, then there should be a parole board who reviews the current status of inmates and also reviews petitions in lowering the sentences of certain inmates due to exemplary behavior and good conduct as recommended by the officers-in-charge.

Please confirm with the center, since I am merely basing my answer on my own suppositions.

3Motion for reconsideration Empty Re: Motion for reconsideration Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:15 pm

mayvel0729

Arresto Menor

Maraming salamat po, Godbless po sa mga katulad nyo!

4Motion for reconsideration Empty Re: Motion for reconsideration Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:05 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Try contacting the PAO, BJMP, or even the PNP if you are having a hard time in contacting people who are knowledgeable in the procedure you should undergo.

Good luck, and may your efforts yield favorable results.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum