Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gate collections in private subdivisions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gate collections in private subdivisions Empty Gate collections in private subdivisions Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:10 pm

scheff12

Arresto Menor

Hi!

I was wondering if it's legal to collect money from the point of entry in subdivisions. I understand that some places do this already, however in our subdivision, which is comprised of three or four connected subdivisions, collects money from everyone without a sticker. I understand that if you were passing through, payment would be needed if you do not have a sticker. Recently, even Lazada deliveries, food deliveries, and any kind of delivery and pick up is being charged. Thank you

**edit: grabcar services are also included in the collection. I find it a bit frustrating because it only takes a few minutes, and yet we already have to pay 5, 10 or even 20 pesos.

ceciliojr

Arresto Menor

if its a private subdivision and there is is a board resolution by the Homeowners association authorizing the collection of entry fees, then I think it withing their rights. But they have to issue BIR authorized Official Receipts of tax purposes

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum