Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help pls.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need help pls. Empty Need help pls. Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:30 pm

Jono

Jono
Arresto Menor

I swapped my car to a private seller. We tested both cars and agreed that its is in good condition. I have it checked by my cousin whos familiar with car. I signed an aggreement that I am swapping the car in as is where is basis. Done deal. After few days I decided to bring the car to the casa and have it checked and I found that theres a lot of issues.  Can I still returned it? Or can I still do something about it because I need to spend a lot to get everything fixed. Thank you. I tried to contact the seller but he said that the deal is done and theres no warranty for the car. Help pls. I know buying or swapping to a second hand car is a buy at your own risk scenario. I kow its my fault that I wasnt able to thourough check the car, the prev owner said that he only knows how to drive the car and no time to bring it to mechanic, I though its just a few issues but theres a lot. What is the meaning of as is where is basis?is it applicable for swapping or trading as well?

Last edited by Jono on Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

2Need help pls. Empty Re: Need help pls. Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:36 pm

attyLLL

Sadly, the law will not step in to save you from bad decisions. It might not be as bad as you think. Casas tend to over sell repairs

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Need help pls. Empty need help pls. Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:48 pm

Jono

Jono
Arresto Menor

I also found out that the car has LTO alarm, the prev owner said that they dont know that it has an alarm, it was the veryfirst owner who put an alarm on that car. We swapped car back in April 15, acoording to LTO alarm was dated May 22.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum