Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Legal Advice - Training Bond

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Need Legal Advice - Training Bond Empty Need Legal Advice - Training Bond Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:43 pm

bebe88

Arresto Menor

Would like to seek advise regarding training bond. I have sent to US Atlanta for a training to a new project which will migrate here in Philippines. I have already served 1.9 months in the company. We sent last Sept 2016. The migration of the project is successful however it has been disbanded due to company merging. We signed the contract after the training, which means, we dont know that there is a bond before we flew to US. The contract is 4yrs depends on the overall amount spend in the training. I filed resignation, however the company wants me to pay 75% of the training bond as i have only served as 1.9 months. I requested the waived the remaining bond but i still havent received feedback from HR.

Do i have the right to waived the remaining contract since the project is already disbanded?

Can you help me inlighten on this and help me on how to at least negotiate to lessen if ever i need to pay the bond.

bebe

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum