Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROPERTY WHEN NOT LEGALLY ANNULED

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1property - PROPERTY WHEN NOT LEGALLY ANNULED Empty PROPERTY WHEN NOT LEGALLY ANNULED Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:38 am

dj061204

Arresto Menor

I would like to know if there's any chance to take back the property from my family that I bought when I was not annulled.
My parents were advised me to put under my parent's name as I was still not legally annulled. Now that I officially single with 18 years old daughter, I would like to transfer the property under my daughter's name but my siblings wouldn't agree, as they keep saying that it's family property.

2property - PROPERTY WHEN NOT LEGALLY ANNULED Empty Re: PROPERTY WHEN NOT LEGALLY ANNULED Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:49 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

why not approach your parents since if they are alive, your siblings has no say in the matter.

3property - PROPERTY WHEN NOT LEGALLY ANNULED Empty Re: PROPERTY WHEN NOT LEGALLY ANNULED Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:26 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Your parents may donate the property to your daughter, and then work on the transfer of title after that. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/land-titles-real-property-registration

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum