Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My husband and mistress have a child

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child - My husband and mistress have a child Empty My husband and mistress have a child Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:56 pm

Bebebe

Arresto Menor

Good day atty..
May i ask if can i file a case to my husband and his mistress, they have a daughter.. is the daughter's and my husband's dna test enough evidence? By the way, my husband and the mistress already separated months ago.. is there still a case to file?
Thank you so much atty.

2child - My husband and mistress have a child Empty Re: My husband and mistress have a child Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:57 pm

attyLLL

do you have the results of the dna test? who would you present to explain the findings though?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3child - My husband and mistress have a child Empty Re: My husband and mistress have a child Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:54 pm

Bebebe

Arresto Menor

Yes i have the results.. and my friend dr can present.. is this a good evidence? Is there still a case i can file even if they are already separated for months?

4child - My husband and mistress have a child Empty Re: My husband and mistress have a child Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:06 am

attyLLL

I have some misgivings about how to present that dna test but those are evidentiary issues your lawyer will have to hurdle. You can consider filing a case of rA 9262 against them

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum