Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BPI PERSONAL LOAN SUMMON.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - BPI PERSONAL LOAN SUMMON. Empty BPI PERSONAL LOAN SUMMON. Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:52 pm

ikkam316

Arresto Menor

Last Monday, I have received a summons from court because bpi is filing a case against me. I have incurred a loan worth initially 400,000. I managed to pay 157,000 but in 2015, I encountered financial trouble because I got scammed and on March 2016, I lost my business. I was diagnosed that same year with depression and bipolar disorder and was unable to get myself employed again. after talking with a bpi representative telling her of my plight, she said that bpi cannot change the statement and only in court can it be changed so i told her ok lets just take it to court because i can no longer comply with the payment schemes. I waited and they kept texting me ridiculous payment terms that needed a down payment of 100,000 which i am not capable of paying. LAter on they gave me a 2 years to pay scheme with a monthly of 40,000. initially my monthly was 15,000 that i could no longer pay and they regard the 40,000 as a friendly payment scheme. I am summoned on July 1. Do i need a lawyer for this? Do i need to compose a letter? Or do I need to just show up in court? I am just confused right now. I have a pending case in doj for the person who scammed me and i cannot even afford to medicate myself anymore. What would be my best action for this?

2loan - BPI PERSONAL LOAN SUMMON. Empty Re: BPI PERSONAL LOAN SUMMON. Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:00 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

this is not labor related.

3loan - BPI PERSONAL LOAN SUMMON. Empty Re: BPI PERSONAL LOAN SUMMON. Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:37 pm

attyLLL

ikkam, you should get a lawyer if the case is in court

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4loan - BPI PERSONAL LOAN SUMMON. Empty Re: BPI PERSONAL LOAN SUMMON. Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Sanding

Arresto Menor

Hello po ano na po nngyri dito sa case mo mam?

5loan - BPI PERSONAL LOAN SUMMON. Empty Re: BPI PERSONAL LOAN SUMMON. Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:14 pm

bonjourxtine

Arresto Menor

any answer regarding this matter?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum