Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAILED TO PROVIDE COPY OF CONTRACT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - FAILED TO PROVIDE COPY OF CONTRACT Empty FAILED TO PROVIDE COPY OF CONTRACT Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:40 pm

Rjv22

Arresto Menor

Hello!
Yung employer ko po eh ayaw mag bigay ng copy ng contract ko. Photocopy man o picturan by phone. Kasi dw nabasa ko na then nka sign ako. So what's the point dw na kukuha pa ng copy? E sa case ko. May contract ako for 3 yrs. (D man lng dumaan as probi. Pwede ba yun? D ako lisensyado . Im a draftsman/autocad operator) so 3 yrs ako mag titiis. Super baba ng sahod. I know i cant demand ng mataas na sahod though college grad ako. So i decided to take a vocational course to get a certificate . I submit a resignation letter stated na mag su.school ulit ako. (3months plng ako) But ayaw nilang tanggapin dahil may contrata ako. 3yrs then i have to render 180days or 6months. E paano yun kialangan ko na umalis?? Kaya nag ask ako ng copy ng contract para ma check. Pero ayaw mag bigay. ano po pwede kong gawin?? Thank you sa makakpg bigay ng advice!!!

2contract - FAILED TO PROVIDE COPY OF CONTRACT Empty Re: FAILED TO PROVIDE COPY OF CONTRACT Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:02 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

dapat bago ka pumirma humingi ka na nang copy para sayo..

and dapat bago ka pipirma basahin mo muna mabuti ang nakalagay.

3contract - FAILED TO PROVIDE COPY OF CONTRACT Empty Re: FAILED TO PROVIDE COPY OF CONTRACT Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:55 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

just tell them that as per law, 1. you have the right to resign and they cannot force you to stay and 2. 30 days notice only, and they should prove that you had signed and agreed a 180 days notice, so they will force to give or show you the copy of your contract.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum