Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

When does an employment bond takes effect?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Agatha2018

Arresto Menor

Hello everyone. I would like to be enlightened about employment bonds. On my 10th month in the company, I was made to sign an employment bond that requires me to render 12 months. The bond also stipulated that I will pay 10,000.00 for each month I fail to render. This gave my abusive employer more power to treat me like a slave by working two jobs in one designation while verbally abusing me almost every day. I plan to resign from my job when I completed a 1-year service, but I am worried that I still have 10 months left to render. The HR head said that the 12-month bond would start on the day I signed the contract. Please enlighten me. I really want to get out but I do not want to pay money.

Last edited by Agatha2018 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

If you want to get out of the company then submit a resignation letter and render 30 days notice. If they don't give you your final pay, file a case in DOLE / NLRC. simple as that.

attyLLL

In my opinion, that bond was unlawful and unenforceable. if they try to enforce it, file a complaint at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Akira17

Arresto Menor

Same situation po kme na gnito dn gusto ko na umalis kaso po gawa nung bond po hirap dn kc po. Paano po pg idinemanda aq

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum