Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Online lending Cashmart. Help

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Online lending Cashmart. Help Empty Online lending Cashmart. Help Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:29 am

startstar

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty, I need help. I made a loan with CashMart philippines (online loan) last March I have always paid the amount and made re-loan. This is my 3rd loan but this time I cannot pay it on time.

I would like to know if they can really call my company and deduct my debt through our payroll? and will they really go to your house and also file a complaint?

With CashMart they have sent us a contract before we can loan. I am really worried right now. Please help me.

2Online lending Cashmart. Help Empty Re: Online lending Cashmart. Help Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:11 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Kung may contract kayo, dun naka saad kung ano ang gagawin nila in the event na magdefault ka. review the contract.

3Online lending Cashmart. Help Empty Re: Online lending Cashmart. Help Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:41 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Pwede lang nila igarnish yung payroll mo kung may order ng court. Kung sila-sila lang, hindi nila yung magagawa. Bahagi kasi ng execution of judgment ang garnishment, kaya kailangan nilang magsampa sa court ng collection case (or small claims) at kailangan din nila maipanalo yung case before nilang magawa yun. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/proven-ways-debt-collection

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum