Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

JAYWALKING

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JAYWALKING Empty JAYWALKING Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:19 am

mandera

Arresto Menor

Good day. I'd like to know what would happen to me after being caught jaywalking. Neutral Even though hindi sya kasing laki ng mga "crimes" dito i can't ignore this hindi ako maka move on hahaha

2JAYWALKING Empty Re: JAYWALKING Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:56 pm

attyLLL

if you refuse to pay the fine, you can demand that they hail you to court. you might have been imprisoned while waiting to file bail though

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3JAYWALKING Empty NO TICKET Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:20 pm

mandera

Arresto Menor

Okay to explain what happened,

Police told us to present our IDs but we didnt have our IDs with us.

They didnt give us tickets but they let us sign a form containing our name, address, age and signature.

They told us that we shouldnt ignore what happened and that they may send us letters that could summon us to court.. etc.

Ps. This happened past 10pm on a Saturday and we really wondered why so many officers (about 6?) are patrolling the area even thought it wasnt really a major road.

Medyo madami samin nadakip non siguro nasa 10 yung nakapilang nagsasign nung form nang nadakip kami.

Were not really sure if anong proseso para "malinis" pangalan namin if ever iprocess talaga nila nilalaman ng form na yon, but we do wonder pano namin ichecheck? can we pay the fine anywhere? Or within that place lang kung saan kami nadakip? How do we check if narecord nga ang case namin and pending sakanila

ps. Malalagay ba to sa NBI clearance hahaha and ano ba ang ibig sabihin kapag sinabi nilang "warning" lang?

Last edited by mandera on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)

4JAYWALKING Empty Re: JAYWALKING Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:16 pm

attyLLL

you should go to the precinct where the police are assigned and inquire

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum