Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child - child support  Empty child support Mon May 21, 2018 7:09 pm

lacaymark10

Arresto Menor

Hinge lang po aq advice... Mei asawa po aq pero tinanggap q po sya khit buntis n sya 1 month p lng tyan nya... Iniwan po kc sya ng boyfriend nya n norweigian. Ngaun po ai 4 years old n ang bata pero nakaapelyedo sya sa akin khit nd po aq ang biological father nya... So ngaun po ai naghahabol po ang foreigner at gusto nya ipalipat sa apelyedo nya ang bata, at dalhin nya ang anak q sa norway... Anu po b dapat q gawin...

2child - child support  Empty Re: child support Wed May 23, 2018 11:48 am

mr. j

Arresto Menor

magandang hapon, pede po ba malaman kung papano mag compute ng financia child support

3child - child support  Empty Re: child support Thu May 24, 2018 6:52 pm

attyLLL

lacay, what do you want to happen?

mr. j, there's no fixed formula

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4child - child support  Empty Re: child support Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:19 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Mothers have the STRONG position specialy when the child is small and not married to the father.

Fathers have only chance to winn if the court find the mother not suitable as parent. That's NOT economical, it's child abuse or neglection of the child.

So you can say "No".
Although I suppouse best if you can find and agreement with the father, for instance you volontaringly agree to visitation rights. In the Philippines so it's illegal if he try to leave with the child without you have agreed to it.

Or perhaps you WANT the father to take care of the child? with what that mean with extra economical opportunities for the child.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum