Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Investing to a Corporation But No SEC Documentation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

theadriansacris

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I would just like to ask for help about my investment to a corporation. After giving the company 300,000 pesos to own 20% of the company, it seems that they never really changed the ownership status of the company.

I ordered the documents from SECEXPRESS.PH about the said corporation but when the documents arrived, it was only showing the names of the previous owners and not mine. Are there any specific documents that I need to ask for them to certify that I own 20% of the corporation after my investment?

Thanks

attyLLL

what should happen is you have a deed showing your subscription or transfer of shares and after payment of doc stamps and taxes, it can be recorded in the stock and transfer book of the company. then if warranted, this can be reflected in the docs submitted to the SEC

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum