Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sterling Bank of Asia Personal Loan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - Sterling Bank of Asia Personal Loan Empty Sterling Bank of Asia Personal Loan Sat May 05, 2018 1:50 pm

EllaDuya

Arresto Menor

Good Day po.

Ask lang po ko ng legal advice.
My Loan aq before sa Sterling Bank of Asia way back 2011 pero natapos ko na yung payment non na ka PDC po kase aq.

Then today my pumunta sa house namin informing na ng file ng case si Sterling sakin because of my unpaid loan. Then i told them bayad na ko kaso hinihingan aq ng clearance eh wala po ko mapakita kase nga tagal ko na natapos yun. Wala na yung mga papel ko d naitago.
Pinapupunta nila ko sa QC sa law office nila Mr. Manuel Dela Cruz 09778321867.
Hinihingi ko yung letter ng bank sabi nya meron da w wala naman po sya iniwan sa bahay. binigyan nya lang aq ng contact number then call ko daw po yung attorney.
Pano po kaya gagawin ko to prove na wala na ko obligation sa bangko?

Maraming salamat po sa sasagot.

2loan - Sterling Bank of Asia Personal Loan Empty Re: Sterling Bank of Asia Personal Loan Tue May 08, 2018 10:50 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

call Sterling bank and ask them payment breakdown.

3loan - Sterling Bank of Asia Personal Loan Empty Re: Sterling Bank of Asia Personal Loan Tue May 08, 2018 5:29 pm

attyLLL

sadly, this is about evidence. if they can prove you had a loan, it becomes your burden of proof to show that you made the payments, normally in the form of receipts.

if you issued PDCs, then those checks should have been returned to you or your bank should have records

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum