Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

qualified theft

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qualified - qualified theft Empty qualified theft Wed May 02, 2018 3:11 pm

joseph0

joseph0
Arresto Menor

I have a friend who was accused for qualified theft for the amount of P140.00 pesos while talking to her attorney regarding the imprisonment it stated that she could be imprisoned for 12 years.I got confused and shocked. i beg to ask you what that basis for imprisonment? will they consider the amount? and how long will it possible if she could be in jail? evidences for her is strong they have the item and the CCTV to prove the crime?
thank you and hoping for your response

2Qualified - qualified theft Empty qualified theft Wed May 02, 2018 3:12 pm

joseph0

joseph0
Arresto Menor

joseph0 wrote:I have a friend who was accused for qualified theft for the amount of P140.00 pesos while talking to her attorney regarding the imprisonment it stated that she could be imprisoned for 12 years.I got confused and shocked. i beg to ask you what that basis for imprisonment? will they consider the amount? and how long will it possible if she could be in jail? evidences for her is strong they have the item and the CCTV to prove the crime?
thank you and hoping for your response

3Qualified - qualified theft Empty Re: qualified theft Sat May 05, 2018 5:38 am

joseph0

joseph0
Arresto Menor

sa mga sasagot maraming salamat po sa tulong nyu at pagshare nanh kaalaman nyu..godbless

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum