Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCAM or What?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SCAM or What? Empty SCAM or What? Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:20 pm

Mr.08

Arresto Menor

someone message me.
is this a scam?
here is her message:

Project - Today at 6:07 pm
joyce111

joyce111
Project

From Mrs Joyce Philip

My name is Mrs Joyce Philip I was born in Kuwait. I am married to Mr. Joshua Philip who worked with Kuwait embassy in GHANA for nine years before he died in the year 2015 We were married for eleven years without a child When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $4 Million in a Bank here in GHANA a And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer )presently this money is still in the Bank. Having known my condition I am in need of a Hear ted Individual that i will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct he or her I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late husband to help the poor people, orphanages widows I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this fund. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in GHANA I will also issue you an authorization letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. You can contact me
with this

Alternative Email joycephilip11@hotmailcom

May GOD Bless you

Mrs Joyce Philip

2SCAM or What? Empty Re: SCAM or What? Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:37 pm

rajmayne24

Arresto Menor

may nag message dn sakin nyan

3SCAM or What? Empty Re: SCAM or What? Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:48 pm

Mr.08

Arresto Menor

mukhang scam ata.

4SCAM or What? Empty Re: SCAM or What? Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:10 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Scam yan. Please ignore. Possibly an automated botscript that sends the scam message to all members of this forum.

5SCAM or What? Empty Re: SCAM or What? Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:36 pm

antonio ekis

antonio ekis
Arresto Menor

5 ko na nare reciv yang email na yan.... SCAM!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum