Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Concern related to nature of business

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Concern related to nature of business Empty Concern related to nature of business Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:27 pm

marz2018

Arresto Menor

Greetings,
As a sole proprietorship registered as an I.T. solution business, is it allowed to engage in selling the following items:
1) Computer hardware, both by parts or assembled, either online and/or in store?
2) Selling small electrical home-used products such as electrical hair dryer and hair clippers?
3) Cell-Phone and accessories such as iPhone, usb memory, charger, etc.?

All these items are to be reflected in Vat registered official receipts that we intend to sell to our customers.
We were registered in DTI with national scope of business.

Thank you for your time and extending your expertise.

///Added a Week Later
I was able to ask this question from an accountant, and he said only products related to I.T. can be allowed.
But still, a lawyer's legal opinion on this matter is appreciated.

Last edited by marz2018 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding new info)

2Concern related to nature of business Empty Re: Concern related to nature of business Mon May 07, 2018 10:16 am

marz2018

Arresto Menor

Ok, this might help others...so I am going to share it.

I inquired about this question from BIR and they said you need to update your COR and then accordingly, we can apply for a new sales invoice and collection receipt as well. They allow us to keep both Service Invoice and Sales Invoice, which is in our case, just cool...since we offer both service and now, also products.

attyLLL

congrats for getting the answers yourself!

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

marz2018 wrote:we can apply for a new sales invoice and collection receipt as well. They allow us to keep both Service Invoice and Sales Invoice, which is in our case, just cool...since we offer both service and now, also products.
Yes you CAN,
but do you WANT to spend money on that? Smile

I suppouse you can use the old ones,
but check with the local permit handler in the barangay/municipaly if you need a new local BUSINESS PERMIT - best in writing so you can prove if they say "No need" and say other later.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum