Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property ownership

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Property ownership Empty Property ownership Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:51 am

donnahamor

Arresto Menor

Good day. I wanted to ask about my grandmother's property. She passed away 9 yrs ago and the only heir of het house and lot is my mother. She havent transferred the said property to her name yet. And she sell it to me and my husband. My 4 siblings agreed. How can we transfer the said property to us?

2Property ownership Empty Re: Property ownership Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:43 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Pay all estate taxes. Your mother must execute an affidavit of sole adjudication, and execute a deed of sale/donation in your favor (you and your husband). Then apply for issuance of title in your name (you and your husband) with the Registry of Deeds. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/land-titles-real-property-registration

3Property ownership Empty Re: Property ownership Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:51 pm

donnahamor

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much for your reply. Your reply will be a great help to us since we doesnt have any idea regarding this matter.

4Property ownership Empty Re: Property ownership Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:45 pm

apsjr05

Arresto Menor

Magandang araw po! gusto ko lamang pong malaman ang mga karapatan namin tungkol sa lupang naiwan sa amin ni ama.More than 20 years na pong tenant si ama 1.2ha na agricultural land. Si ama po ay mayroong unang asawa ngunit ito po ay pumanaw na at nagkoroon po sila ng dalawang anak.lumipas po ang ilang taon muli pong nakapag asawa si ama at nagpakasal sa aking ina at ako po ang kanilang naging anak. Ngayon po ay wala na si Ama. gusto na pong hatiin ng mga half brothers at sister ko ung lupa. Ano po ba ang karapatan naming mag-ina at paano po ang patas na hatian. Maraming salamat po sa mag tugon.

5Property ownership Empty Re: Property ownership Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:10 pm

attyLLL

aspsjr, by tenant, i take it you mean your father was not the owner of the property. consequently, what he could pass on to you is not the property itself, but the tenancy rights.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum