Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Request for Legal Advise Re:Bond

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Request for Legal Advise Re:Bond Empty Request for Legal Advise Re:Bond Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:12 pm

avgeeek

Arresto Menor

Good Day sirs i would like to ask for legal advise regarding this certain matter.

when i resigned, I have contracts with bond which i wasnt able to fullfil, i agreed to pay those but there is this one training that they havent made us sign a contract or agreement before or during the training which now, they are trying to have me pay for it. and is now holding my COE and clearance.

Can they really ask me to pay for it even though no contract or agreement was given?

Thank you in advance.

2bond - Request for Legal Advise Re:Bond Empty Re: Request for Legal Advise Re:Bond Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:43 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

no agreement even verbally? then dapat hindi ka responsible for that bond

3bond - Request for Legal Advise Re:Bond Empty Re: Request for Legal Advise Re:Bond Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:32 pm

attyLLL

but you did receive the training? what kind of training was it?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4bond - Request for Legal Advise Re:Bond Empty Re: Request for Legal Advise Re:Bond Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:38 pm

avgeeek

Arresto Menor

Ues we received the training because we were selected.

There is no formal verbal agreement like inexplain talaga yun details kahit verbally man lang, pero would it count po ba if common knowledge na within sa company or common sense na may bond yun training?

The training is for an aircraft type specific systems theoretical training.

5bond - Request for Legal Advise Re:Bond Empty Re: Request for Legal Advise Re:Bond Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:41 pm

avgeeek

Arresto Menor

and what they're doing now is backdating the newly printed contracts.

6bond - Request for Legal Advise Re:Bond Empty Re: Request for Legal Advise Re:Bond Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:07 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

If you did receive the training, and you know that there is a bond for training, they might require you to pay for the training expenses.

Regarding contract

Even when they "backdate" the contract, when you sign it, just indicate the date that you signed it.

7bond - Request for Legal Advise Re:Bond Empty Re: Request for Legal Advise Re:Bond Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:03 pm

attyLLL

if there is a contract that states in general, there is a bond for training even without specifying which training, then it can be binding, especially if it is for a very specific skill which has enriched your ability to seek work elsewhere

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum