Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nangbibintang

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nangbibintang Empty Nangbibintang Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:51 am

Agent47

Arresto Menor

Hi po, ask ko lng po kung anong pwedeng isampang kaso sa taong nambibintang sa isang crimen na wala nmang sapat na katibayan o sapat na ibedenxa?

Apat po kaming electrician na pumapasok ng gabi, dail pang gabi nga kmi, at nung time na un wla pong bodegero na nka duty, iniwan lng po ang susi sa kasamahan nmin na nka tira malapit sa site, at wla din po akong napansin na tanso or scrap na tanso... Nabalitaan nlng po ng kasama ko na nawawala po ang scrap na tanso at ang suspect eh kaming apat...

Ano po ang pwedeng isampang kaso laban sa P.I.C Project In Charge na nambibintang na kmi daw ang kumuha ng scrap na tanso ngunit wala nman po xang sapat na katibayan laban sa aming 4...

2Nangbibintang Empty Re: Nangbibintang Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:50 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

You can file a civil case of moral damages against those who accused the four of you of stealing without enough evidence. At this point, hire a lawyer to review your case and file the necessary case against the one who made the unjust allegation.

But before that, you should try talking it out to the other party, since baka naman pwedeng madaan ito sa mabuting usapan muna bago maipasok ang korte sa sitwasyon na ito.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum