Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Release of Certificate of Employment and Clearance

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jhei

Arresto Menor

Hi, I previously worked for a construction company as an office clerk but resigned bago mag 3 months. One of the reasons is pangit ang system nila. My employer did not issue me a COE because I didn't meet the 3 months requirements but also did not issue me a clearance. Few months later, I got hired by a bank and they need my clearance as it's one of the pre-employment requirements. I've tried reaching out to my previous employer but I'm having doubts if they'd issue me a clearance. Kung hindi ko ba makuha tong clearance na ito, will this cancel my new employment?

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

ask the bank if they can waive that requirement. If they need proof of your previous employment perhaps SSS payments would suffice. Or payslips

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Yung bangko lang ang makakasagot sa tanong kaya sila ang tanungin mo.

Jhei

Arresto Menor

thank you Mr. Luke Kyle and Mr. Hr Dude for responding to my query. Yesterday, I was able to talk face to face with the owner of my previous company and he gave me the docs i needed. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum