Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Estafa case

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1case - Estafa case Empty Estafa case Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:47 pm

Nekojec

Arresto Menor

Hi atty.

Ask q lng pu kng pwede pu labasan ng warrant of arrest ang estafa na umutang sa isang 5:6??

Aminado naman pu aq na hndi q nabayaran ng 1 or 2 taon ung utang sa tita q na..umabot dw pu sa 200k plus..and mali q lang pu pumirma aq ng blangko na kasunduan maghuhulog aq noon..at hndi pu aq nabigyan ng kopya ng computation..wla din pu any documents na pinirmahan dhl 5.6 pu un..dhl na rin sa naging malayo ang trabaho q hndi aq nakaattend ng invitation sa baranggay..naung jan.3 2018 nakapagharap na pu kami..anu pu ba dpt q gawin??
Salamat pu

2case - Estafa case Empty Re: Estafa case Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:54 am

ktel15

Arresto Menor

Good day. Just new here. Ask ko lang if nakakasuhan po ba ng estafa or swindling ung hindi nabayaran na credit card or personal bank loan? Thanks for the immediate feedback. God bless.

3case - Estafa case Empty Re: Estafa case Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:10 am

rianjosh

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty Goodmorning,

I got a situation, I had a loan with the Bank and my check bounced 3 times. (5666 per check). The reason why I was not able to deposit money on my check because I lost my job.To make the story short. The bank reached out to me last week of January and said to pay 1 thousand to activate my account. I followed what they told me. I advised them that I can start making payment of loan by Feb 7-8 and the lady said that is fine as long as i can make a payment of what is being due. My total past due is 17,600. Now I received a phone call by this SP02 from CIDG Taguig that i already have a warrant of arrest for estafa case BP22 check defrauding. And said to contact this atty for settlement. I spoke with the atty and advised me to pay 40k to bring my account to current otherwise warrant of arrest will be served. This stressed me out so badly. The next day I went to the bank and negotiate on how i can bring my account up to date and given me the amount of 20k ( amount of my 3 months due, legal fees and penalty). i understand that the status is on legal already. On that same day that person is keep on contacting that i shouldn't have to follow what the bank personnel advised and pay 40k and im all set. i dont have that amount to pay them. They said that i will get arrested if cant the amount. I received subpoena.

I wanna what my options are and the process for estafa case. I am not running my obligation but am only asking a little time as I just started back to work.

Last edited by rianjosh on Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : verb tenses)

4case - Estafa case Empty Re: Estafa case Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:14 am

rianjosh

Arresto Menor

rianjosh wrote:Hi Atty Goodmorning,

I got a situation, I had a loan with the Bank and my check bounced 3 times. (5666 per check). The reason why I was not able to deposit money on my check because I lost my job.To make the story short. The bank reached out to me last week of January and said to pay 1 thousand to activate my account. I followed what they told me. I advised them that I can start making payment of loan by Feb 7-8 and the lady said that is fine as long as i can make a payment of what is being due. My total past due is 17,600. Now I received a phone call by this SP02 from CIDG Taguig that i already have a warrant of arrest for estafa case BP22 check defrauding. And said to contact this atty for settlement. I spoke with the atty and advised me to pay 40k to bring my account to current otherwise warrant of arrest will be served. This stressed me out so badly. The next day I went to the bank and negotiate on how i can bring my account up to date and given me the amount of 20k ( amount of my 3 months due, legal fees and penalty). i understand that the status is on legal already. On that same day that person is keep on contacting that i shouldn't have to follow what the bank personnel advised and pay 40k and im all set. i dont have that amount to pay them. They said that i will get arrested if cant the amount. I received subpoena.

I wanna what my options are and the process for estafa case. I am not running my obligation but am only asking a little time as I just started back to work.

5case - Estafa case Empty Re: Estafa case Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:32 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Walang estafa kung ang kasalanan mo lang ay hindi mo nabayaran ang credit card. Pero pwede ka parin ireklamo sa isang kasong sibil for collection. Try mo to basahin, sana lang makatulong sayo. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/proven-ways-debt-collection

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum