Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Business with Tax Case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Business with Tax Case Empty Business with Tax Case Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:17 pm

chadius

Arresto Menor

Good day

I just wanted to know what are my options on my business with tax case? Due to management problems, our 2012 and 2013 tax are way past the deadline given to us (We already reached final disputed assessment), and our 2014 tax is being currently contested.

Our business was manpower for engineering, and we had accounting problems, declaring that the salary for the manpower was also our income, along with some discrepancies. The amount that the BIR was asking for was beyond what we can pay, even when considering the compromised settlement.

I'm asking whether what would be the best course of action to resolve this?

And also, are there ways to close the business if we ever get to that point?

Thanks

2Business with Tax Case Empty Re: Business with Tax Case Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:00 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Try reading this, I hope it helps you find what appropriate remedies are available to you. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/taxpayer-remedies

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum