Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

signature of menor de edad

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1signature of menor de edad Empty signature of menor de edad Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:05 pm

Mary D. Potter

Arresto Menor

experienced the same situation. i badly need your feedback po. thanks. Crying or Very sad

pwede po bang malaman kung valid po ang pirma ng isang menor de edad? sapilitang pinapirma po yung kapatid ko sa isang dokumento. hindi po pinabasa. May pagkakautang po kasi ung tatay ko sa lalaking nagpapirma sa kapatid ko. mejo Matagal na rin po kming iniwanan ng tatay ko.. at ako n lang po ang bumubuhay sa aming 2.Ang problema po'y kaming dalawa po ang laging pinupuntahan hanggang sa school po ng kapatid ko.. lagi pong pinupuntahan at sinasabi n ilabas namin kung nasaan ang tatay ko.Kaso lng po hindi tlga namin alam.. Totoo po ba na ang utang ng magulang ay hindi sagot ng anak? 14y/o pa lng po ung kapatid ko at ako'y 19..

2signature of menor de edad Empty Re: signature of menor de edad Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:07 pm

attyLLL

that signature has no legal effect and your father's debt does not transfer to you, unless he dies and only up to the value of what he leave to you as his inheritor (if he has any properties). You can file a complaint at the police regarding this harassment

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum