Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

has child support case why some employer don't hire with that case?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

furanshisu

furanshisu
Arresto Menor

Just wanted to ask, I have this case filed against me, and applied for work, however the HR did not continue to hire me after submitting my NBI.

what should I do?

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

In your NBI record, does it state that you have a child support case?

Basically, one of the categories that employers hire someone is "responsibility", if they feel that a candidate is not responsible enough to handle his personal matters, how can that candidate be responsible enough to handle business matters.

3case - has child support case why some employer don't hire with that case? Empty thanks Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:27 pm

furanshisu

furanshisu
Arresto Menor

mikos23 wrote:In your NBI record, does it state that you have a child support case?

Basically, one of the categories that employers hire someone is "responsibility", if they feel that a candidate is not responsible enough to handle his personal matters, how can that candidate be responsible enough to handle business matters.

Yes, you are correct. However ,if the issue is not about responsibility. I am doing my part but the real case behind it d ko nman tinakbukan po ung responsbilidad..

ok nman po kme nung una ng x wife ko.. nung nagkaron xa ng bf na kagawad. .aun na may bgla ng demanda po.

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

back to the first question, what is stated in your NBI Certificate?

another question, are you sure that is the reason for the employer not hiring you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum