Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RE HIRE BY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER IN DUBAI UAE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RE HIRE BY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER IN DUBAI UAE Empty RE HIRE BY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER IN DUBAI UAE Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:03 pm

lucyjosh_alvarez@yahoo

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty.

I wish to seek an assistance about my re hiring by my previous employer. I had finished my 2yrs contract with my previous employer and i did not renew the contract since I decided to come back home/Philippines for good. That first employment contract was arranged by manpower agency.

I was stayed home and After a year my employer wish me to work again to their company. It will on direct hiring as the manpower agency is no longer connected with my previous company.. Now when my previous employer approach POLO in Dubai to process my employment contract, POLO advise the employer to tell me to have to pass again to the same manpower agency. And my employer said I have to ask for cancellation of my name from previous manpower agency.

Please advise what to do since I feel the manpower agency will not do anything because my contract was already finished.

Please advise how to cancel my name from previous manpower agency.

I wish for your kind assistance.

Thank you and best regards.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum