Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Service Incentive Leave

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Service Incentive Leave Empty Service Incentive Leave Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:29 pm

Motherofdragons

Arresto Menor

Good day! I just want to ask how is the computation for SIL:

1. if the employees number of hours is not the same throughout the year.

2. if the employee took a leave for several months for the ff reasons:
a. forced leave due to temporary business reverses
b. own decision to take a leave
For both of these cases, SIL is not yet availed. And the cases of the employees are varied, some took a one month leave on their own, and the others, for like, 3 months because there was no need for the employees services at that time. All of them are already entitled to SIL.

Company policy for SIL is the minimum which is the 5 day paid leave.

I hope somebody helps.

2Service Incentive Leave Empty Re: Service Incentive Leave Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:57 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

same parin. you dont factor anything else sa SIL.

3Service Incentive Leave Empty Re: Service Incentive Leave Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:02 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

For SIL, they are given 5 days paid leave per year, whether they took a long leave of absence or not.

4Service Incentive Leave Empty Re: Service Incentive Leave Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:56 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Labor standards natin 5 days of paid leave per year, without reference to any of the conditions na na-mention mo. Please read this. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/guide-labor-standards

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum