Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Private Right of Way

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Private Right of Way Empty Private Right of Way Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:07 am

Gracee94

Arresto Menor

Hi! I'd like to seek some advice on what to do. We have a lot which was passed on by my late grandfather to my mother's name. However the lot we are currently residing right now is only a part of the whole lot my great grandparents purchased meaning we aren't the only people who owns it. Now these people want part of the share after 18 years. We don't have a problem of them building a house or houses on that lot. The problem is that they have already decided not to give us any passages for our way in and out. Is that even legally possible?

Anyways, aside from the lot, our right of way is also named under my mother's. Would it be legally possible for us to restrict people from outside to pass? And we plan to use our right of way as a parking spot. Would that be possible?

Thank you so much! Any advice is appreciated!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum