Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

defending myself of estafa

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1defending myself of estafa Empty defending myself of estafa Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:38 pm

aquarius

Arresto Menor

I sold a vehicle na meron pang outstanding loan. Sabi nila puede daw po akong idemenda for estafa.
Is it true? If so, how can I defend myself?

Gusto ko rin pong malaman kung basta basta na lang nila akong mapipick up at ikakalaboso?

2defending myself of estafa Empty Re: defending myself of estafa Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:38 pm

attyLLL

is the car mortgaged and is it annotated on the certificate of registration?

who is saying you can be liable for estafa? the creditor or the person who bought it?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3defending myself of estafa Empty Re: defending myself of estafa Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:31 pm

aquarius

Arresto Menor

The one who purchased the vehicle said that he can sue me for estafa. Tama po ba siya? if so, ano po ang step that I can make? and no, the chattel mortgage is not annotated on the car certificate of registration. Please help and give me some light

4defending myself of estafa Empty Re: defending myself of estafa Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:58 pm

attyLLL

you did not answer the question, is the car mortgaged and is it annotated on the certificate of registration?

yes, sale of a mortgaged personal property is considered an offense in the revised penal code. depending on the circumstances, it can also be considered other deceits, a form of estafa.

they cannot just arrest you. they will have to file a case first at the prosecutor's office.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum