Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS HAS DISCREPANCIES - PLEASE HELP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

coconutwater

Arresto Menor

Hello. Thank you for reading my post. My friend came to me with a problem and I have no idea how to help. Here's the case:

She's adopted, sort of. She was left by her mother with a friend because she had to leave for the states. The mother never came back for her. My friend grew up with her "mother" up until she got married and the "mother" died.

They haven't been rich so there wasn't a need for her to have a passport. Now, she does. She wants to go on vacation and honestly she's earned it. The problem is there are discrepancies on her documents.

Discrepancies:

-There was a missing letter on her birth certificate.
-On her marriage certificate, written on the mother line was the name of the one who took her in and not her real mother. The DOB is off by two years. There was a father's name on the Marriage Certificate even though on her BC, she was registered as an illegitimate child.

I know we should have the entries corrected but aside from that, will other problems exist? I would really appreciate if you also told us where to start.

Thank you again and looking forward to hearing your advice.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum