Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company Bond

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Company Bond Empty Company Bond Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:23 am

WeiWuWei

Arresto Menor

Hi, I hope someone can help me. I signed a bond stating that I would not work for a competitor or another company in the same industry for one year after resigning. If my company has failed to remit my government mandated benefits for the past few years can I use that as a basis for breaking the bond? Since they did not honor their legal obligation to remit my benefits, but still deducted them from me wouldn't this void the contract as well?

Thanks in advance.

2bond - Company Bond Empty Re: Company Bond Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:43 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Technically dapat hindi, contracts usually have severalbility, meaning even if invalid yung isang provision, it does not invalidate the other terms and conditions.

What you can do is since hindi nila ni remit yung SSS mo, pwede mo sila ipakulong kung hahabulin sila ng SSS. Although from the kulungan pwede ka parin nila habulin for working for a competitor.

You can ask them to waive the clause and you in turn will not go after them for failing to remit your SSS

3bond - Company Bond Empty Re: Company Bond Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:42 am

WeiWuWei

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the reply! The problem there is, every instance someone tries to file a case with SSS or even threatens to do so, said person's SSS remittance history suddenly manifests itself into the system.

4bond - Company Bond Empty Re: Company Bond Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:15 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Kahit hindi nila tinupad ang obligasyon nila, hindi yun excuse para hindi mo tuparin ang obligasyon mo. Sabi nga, you cannot correct a wrong by doing another wrong. Ang magagawa mo na lang jan ay ireklamo mo na lang sila sa hindi nila pagbabayad ng SSS mo. Basahin mo to, sana makatulong sayo. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/sss-pagibig-philhealth-imprisonment

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum