Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREE review materials - Giving away bar review materials

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

freebarrrmaterials

Arresto Menor

Hello to the community. I'm posting my ad as I am seeking to give away the bar review materials I used during the latest bar examination for some storage space. The materials consist of photocopies of reviewers for all subjects. If you are interested, they are available for pick up in Quezon City. The materials are numerous so you really need to have a car to pick them up. I would like to give them away in one go, so I am not open to giving them by subject or by books.

I am hoping to let go of them by December 6, with December 10 being the latest. If you are interested, you may contact me at 0@90@5_4@27@74@21 [please get rid of the '@' sign] to arrange a pick up.

This is perfect for law students [free books!] as well as prospective bar reviewees for the 2018 bar examination who are seeking to save money on photocopies.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum