Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is estafa appropriate for this situation?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

backer

Arresto Menor

XXX

This not just regarding collection, this is ESTAFA, the three of them are collaborating, making me a fool, wasting my time and money, trying to talk to them regarding this collection but they take pride with their actions of passing me to one person to another, avoiding conversation, with this they are violating my rights and interest as a person.

These persons have caused me sleepless nights & anguish not because of the amount involved but of their false pretenses and fraudulent action of getting my services, gaining from it, and intentionally avoiding my calls.

attyLLL

Your post was deleted because it had too many specific details, making it arguably libelous. If you have a question, please repost without the names, addresses, telephone numbers, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

mommy_003

Arresto Menor

hello po attyLLL ask ko lng pag inaanmin nmn po n kumuha ng cheke at ideniposit makakasuhan parin po b yun ng estafa?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum