Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination of Cash Loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - Termination of Cash Loan  Empty Termination of Cash Loan Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:42 pm

Ddyha

Arresto Menor

I took advantage of a cash loan through Home Credit and it was enrolled with auto debit through my payroll account. However, I resigned from my job due to unavoidable circumstances and still unable to look for a new one yet. I haven't paid for 3 months now and received an sms stating that I have 10 remaining days to pay my balance which is more than 10k to avoid termination of my contract which will become due and demandable in total amount of 105937.15. After which , they will file a case against me in court. I read some of the comments in other forums and it will be filed in Small court if debt is below 100,000. What amount will be their basis? Is it the full amount of loan with penalties or the original amount I owe? What case will they file against me? I feel so stressed and don't know what to do. I need advice please.

2loan - Termination of Cash Loan  Empty Re: Termination of Cash Loan Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:00 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

it will probably be a collection case which your account has incurred (remaining loan balance plus interest and other applicable fees).

3loan - Termination of Cash Loan  Empty Re: Termination of Cash Loan Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:10 pm

Ddyha

Arresto Menor

Thanks for your reply. Is that a criminal case? Will it be grounds for estafa?

4loan - Termination of Cash Loan  Empty Re: Termination of Cash Loan Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:56 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

small claims court only deal with civil case. sa kwento mo, I don't think this will fall under estafa. Di ka naman siguro nag issue ng cheque?

5loan - Termination of Cash Loan  Empty Re: Termination of Cash Loan Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:54 pm

Ddyha

Arresto Menor

Hindi po. Kasi naka autodebit siya sa payroll account ko. Nagbabayad po ako ng cash mula ng nagresign ako. Thank you po sa advice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum