Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Law for telesales?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Law for telesales? Empty Law for telesales? Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:00 pm

Eivie

Arresto Menor

Hello,

can somebody tell me, if there is a special law for telesales. My concern is what a company have to provide a customer in which time, when the company sold the customer an item on the phone. Do they have to send me terms and conditions about this contract or a copy what this contract is all about? Or is it legal just to tell me some details on the phone and I never have to hear from them again, just pay in time?

Thanks for advice.

2Law for telesales? Empty Re: Law for telesales? Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:02 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Though you may deal with them verbally over the phone (which is perfectly legal), I believe that there is still no substitute for written agreements. You may read this to know the nature of contracts. Hope it helps. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/key-benefits-written-contract-business

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum