Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

forced paying fee

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1forced paying fee Empty forced paying fee Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:17 am

Zym

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.
I want to ask a legal advice regarding my situation. I was enrolled to a Corporation here in the Philippines that is a partner of a college in AU, our agreement then, was not applied specially regarding the fees. and later on I found out that I am not really enrolled to the college until I settle all the accounts, meaning I was only in contract with their company, the problem is, I dont want to continue with them as they said that the fees were increased because the college's management has changed, they increased the fees which i can not afford anymore and that was not the fees we agreed upon in the contract. so technically, I was like "dropping" to the course which was not really finished yet. and now they are forcing me to pay the whole amount even I don't continue the course. they are sending me threats about legal actions if I dont settle in their given period, and they are asking me to see them in their office to sign their conditions..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum