Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Custody

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child - Child Custody Empty Child Custody Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:47 pm

Celeste2017

Arresto Menor

HI! I am concerned friend helping a friend of mine about her problem with her kids. So my friend's husband died last year, so after his death my friend continued her studies. She went to school and took up bachelor's degree. However, her husband's parents always nags at her whenever she's home from school. So what she did, she stop schooling, went to the city and find a job to give something to her husband's family and they would stop nagging her. But as time passes by, she decided to get off the roof from her husband's family, bring her kids with her and start another life. The problem is, her husbands family will not let her get the kids. What will she do to get her kids? the fact that her husband's family is brainwashing the kids telling them that their Mom is a whore..

2child - Child Custody Empty Re: Child Custody Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:58 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

She should go to court and file a petition for custody and habeas corpus.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum