Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFA naniningil sa shortage ng stocks

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NFA naniningil sa shortage ng stocks Empty NFA naniningil sa shortage ng stocks Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:36 am

xpydy

Arresto Menor

Good day.

My Father worked at NFA a long time ago, i think it was between 1975 to 1987. He died in 1987 when i was 4 years old. It was due to a vehicular accident. Nanay ko na lang magisa nagpalaki sa akin with my 4 other siblings. My father left us nothing but the GSIS benefits. Im not sure what it was but my mom got it monthly until we reached 18. He was from Lucena, kami naman ng mom ko ay taga Batangas. Sa lola kami nakatira at as far as i know walang property sa batangas ang father ko. And were not really close with our relatives in lucena. Last time i went there was when i was 6. elementary pa ko.

Today my mother got a letter from NFA telling her that her husband had something like ilang sako or stuck ng bigas that he failed to turn over. And they are asking her to pay P100,000. But my father is already DEAD, 30 years na sya patay and we have no idea what NFA wants.

My question is, is my mother liable e hindi naman sya employed sa NFA? bakit sya ang sinisingil e tatay ko nagtrabaho dun, baka nafail maturn over kasi bigla sya namatay. I need your thoughts . thank you po

2NFA naniningil sa shortage ng stocks Empty Re: NFA naniningil sa shortage ng stocks Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:07 pm

xpydy

Arresto Menor

hello.. boring siguro topic ko Sad

3NFA naniningil sa shortage ng stocks Empty Re: NFA naniningil sa shortage ng stocks Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:02 pm

xpydy

Arresto Menor

hi

4NFA naniningil sa shortage ng stocks Empty Re: NFA naniningil sa shortage ng stocks Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:45 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

What I would advise is have your mother check with NFA. inform nyo sila na matagal ng patay yung employee nila. Clarify nyo din bakit ngayon lang sila naghahabol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum