Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

IS BAIL PRIOR TO WARRANT OF ARREST POSSIBLE?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JCS24

Arresto Menor

Good Day!

I would just like to ask if possible po ba yung magbayad ng piyansa prior sa warrant of arrest para hindi na daw po hulihin?

My friend's father received a resolution re act of lasciviousness and since they don't know the proceedings and he is purely innocent and wrongly accused, they went to PAO Malolos to ask their course of action. (*note: the resolution was dated 6 June 2017 but they haven't received any warrant yet). Then, they were advised po na magbayad po ng 90k as initial payment daw po ng pyansa para daw po kahit dumating yung warrant of arrest, hindi na daw po huhulihin. Yung pyansa daw po kasi is 180k pero magbabayad daw po muna ng half para maunahan na daw yung warrant.

Sorry, pero this is time the first time po kasi na may ma-encounter kami na ganito. All we know po kasi is yung pyansa po after siya ng warrant.

We would highly appreciate po if you could help/ enlighten us regarding this matter po.

Thank you and GOD bless.

Sophia30

Arresto Menor

Good day po.. ask ko Lang po ano po ba ibig Sabihin Ng closing of prosecution evidence?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum