Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SAME HOME ADDRESS - neighbor using our home address

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AJlaw

Arresto Menor

Hi!

Would just like to ask help on what action to take for a neighbor who uses the same home / postal address as ours? The problem is that our lot is not yet registered so we don't have a certificate of title. But my father had been occupying our lot for more than 30 years. Our neighbor erected his house next to us 5 years ago and had been using our exact same address ever since.

Thanks a lot in advance!

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

what do you mean exact same address? you mean even your house number?

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

what do you mean exact same address? you mean even your house number?

AJlaw

Arresto Menor

Hi xtianjames! Yep, that includes our house number. Their house is adjacent to ours. A friend of mine advised that we could ask our baranggay first but our family had a previous altercation with this certain neighbor and we could just see how bias our brgy and even municipal officers were against us. That also makes it impossible for us to settle this issue amicably with them.

This neighbor seems to have the "connection", too.

Thanks for the reply, btw.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

even if that is the case, file a complaint with the barangay first in order to show that you followed the normal procedure.

also, since they are using your house number, does their mail and other deliveries get deliver to your house?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum