Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrant without subpoena PLEASE HELP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1warrant - Warrant without subpoena PLEASE HELP Empty Warrant without subpoena PLEASE HELP Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:57 am

Luchia

Arresto Menor

Good day,

My boyfriend had an accident last July 9 somewhere in cavite. He bumped into an old man drunk, dancing in the middle of national highway. We payed for the hospital bill and even provided them abulance to transfer the patient in pgh. We still provided them with what they need until we felt that we’re already being abused we even had a voice call recorded of them saying that “akala naman natin mayaman yun pala ilang taon na nasa pinas at walang trabaho”, Right there and then we consulted a lawyer and told us to just wait for them to file a case and wait for a subpoena. We only held on the reciepts that we had and we have no other evidences aside from the paper we asked her daughter to sign wherein we stated the draft of what we already spend. We don’t have proper letter of agreement as such.

So then we keep waiting for the said subpoena even followed up if we already have.

Just last night some police officers knocked in our house saying they already have a warrant of arrest with a case RIR Resulting to Physical Injury. With a bail amount of 10,000.

We badly need help. What are the things/papers we need to prepare to immediately process his bail out of prison.

Note: today is already november 29 and monday is already considered half day. I don’t want him to spend another night in jail, is it possible for us to take him out of prison by monday (tom) nov 30. What are the process and what are the requirements we need to prepare.

Please help us.

2warrant - Warrant without subpoena PLEASE HELP Empty Re: Warrant without subpoena PLEASE HELP Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:54 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

you mentioned that you already consulted with a lawyer, why not proceed with him for this case?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum